Monday, October 18, 2010

Kicking off the season

Friday October 15th college teams all over the country got to hit the floor for the first time officially, known all around the country as midnight madness. We got it going with duke to the dome Friday after the soccer team handed it to duke 2-0. Man the introductions were hilarious a couple guys got a chance to show their personality off..handshakes from Jon and Jordan, blew showed his dance skills, and jj thought he could groove. Then my name was called and I didn't know what to do..the dj screamed Nate Garth aka Nate BOOGIE..well let's just say I got a nice bounce pass from the mascot for a easy one hand dunk..Niceeeeee...

As practice got going over the weekend it was evident we are preparing for a great season. Guys have really come in and put forth 100% effort which in turn equates to good practices. There's been a couple guys and plays that have stood out..the blue and the white teams have each given work..but man today blue sure had whites name..nunnally had a nice dunk off a great pass from jj. Oh big Lucas had a nasty tip slam with the left. Nunn made blew hit the ground on a crossover lol, and Orlando has had a few bangouts..just a couple plays that have stood out to me..the team has looked good and I have high hopes

On another note I'm still waiting on this insuance company to get things straight so I can get back out there and play with my new team. I look forward to sharing good times with my teammates and coaches. Hey my bday is in 4daya ayyyy I'll be 21 send some love to SB family..well until next time..

"to accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream not only plan but also believe

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Nate, enjoyed watching you as a Lobo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post Nate. Glad to hear the team is doing well. Gotta get that insurance thing taken care of. Good luck with that and see you out there soon.

    ReplyDelete